ANNUAL PUBLISHING CONFERENCE & EXPO
ANNUAL CHARLIE AWARDS COMPETITION (company members only)
- This prestigious national competition recognizes excellence in writing, editing, graphic design, digital, photography and overall quality.
- Winners are recognized in more than 80 categories, including prestigious “Best Overall” awards and a special “Magazine of the Year” distinction.
- Put your magazine to the test and compete against publications in your category from all over the state. More than 700 entries are submitted each year.
- Free lunchtime webinars by recognized speakers. A variety of topics have been selected based on member feedback.
- Industry studies to provide important data to help your magazine and business grow.
- Partnering with Magazine Publishers of America and other industry groups has enabled FMA to position itself as the voice of Florida’s publishing industry.
- When legislative issues arise, FMA immediately alerts members, informs them on what action can be taken and educates them on the next steps.
- Each member receives a FREE copy of the Publishing Executive magazine (10 times per year) which includes tips and techniques for publishing professional.
- Visit FMA’s new website for everything from industry news and statewide employment opportunities to interactive online discussions and shared work from member magazines.
- Local networking events.
- FMA offers members tips, news alerts, events, job listings and more.
- Exclusive discounts and other values from industry suppliers